Sky Diving?

Yes, It's official! I'm gonna go Sky Diving on December 18th!!! The reason why: - It's a High Adrenaline Experience! - The view its amazing! - This is something you would tell to your grand-sons some day. - You can do it here in Miami! - If the parachute doesn't work you get a FREE TICKET to heaven! seriously...none stop. - Forget Roller Coasters, Go Sky Diving! Here's the deal:

Before your jump, you have a 15 minute class. now, walking to the airplane comes next and it may be the most intimidating part but you will see the Miami Skyline and the whole South Florida Coastline during the ride. Finally, over two miles above the ground the door opens and its time to jump! I'm taking about a 120 mph Freefall kinda experience!!! isn't it cool? You would feel like you are flying!

Check out the video above or click here to learn more about it.

So, would you do it? do you wanna join me?


7 Response to "Sky Diving?"

  • Anonymous Says:

    dude
    you crazy???
    I don't think I would do that


  • Anonymous Says:

    wow thats awesome
    how much is it?
    how many people can go at the same time?


  • Anonymous Says:

    That's scary!!!
    Are you sure you're going to do that?


  • Heather Palacios Says:

    I WOULD SO DO THAT!!! As soon as my crappy lungs heal up. Let me know if you go again, take me with you, bro!


  • Anonymous Says:

    OMG!!!!!!!! Binks..i would sooo go with you! I would probably crap my pants but i would jump!!! xoxo



  • name Says:

    "If the parachute doesn't work you get a FREE TICKET to heaven! seriously...none stop." LOL