My 1st Hurricane Experience!

This is a picture of my first "Hurricane Experience". I used to live in Boston at that time and I came to Florida for a Worship Conference but obviously it was canceled due to the weather condition. At least I got the opportunity to hangout with my friends for a couple of days. Now, Once again, there's no Photoshop Tricks on this picture, no multiple layers, nothing but a regular picture, I promise! Hurricane Ivan was the strongest hurricane of the 2004 season. It was often dubbed as Ivan the Terrible. The cyclone formed in early September and became the ninth named storm, the sixth hurricane, and the fourth major hurricane of the year. Ivan reached Category 5 witch is the strongest possible category and it became the sixth most intense Atlantic hurricane on record.

2 Response to "My 1st Hurricane Experience!"